| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luputa in May is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 50mm (2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- In May the skies in Luputa are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:07 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luputa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Luputa:
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 782 kms (486 miles) NE
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 773.9 kms (480.9 miles) NE
- Burundi, Burundi - 749.8 kms (465.9 miles) NE
- Kawambwa, Zambia - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) ESE
- Mansa, Zambia - 714.1 kms (443.8 miles) SE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 650.6 kms (404.3 miles) SE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 519.1 kms (322.5 miles) S
- Solwezi, Zambia - 632.2 kms (392.8 miles) SSE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 774.5 kms (481.3 miles) SE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 748.3 kms (465 miles) SSE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 720.9 kms (448 miles) S