| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luputa in September is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 101mm (4in) of fluid is dropped during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Luputa are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:09 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luputa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Luputa:
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 782 kms (486 miles) NE
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 773.9 kms (480.9 miles) NE
- Burundi, Burundi - 749.8 kms (465.9 miles) NE
- Kawambwa, Zambia - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) ESE
- Mansa, Zambia - 714.1 kms (443.8 miles) SE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 650.6 kms (404.3 miles) SE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 519.1 kms (322.5 miles) S
- Solwezi, Zambia - 632.2 kms (392.8 miles) SSE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 774.5 kms (481.3 miles) SE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 748.3 kms (465 miles) SSE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 720.9 kms (448 miles) S